Now Viewing: My K-Cup by Keurig
Return to the Coffee Accessories Shop
Now! Two FREE samples of coffee with every My K-Cup! Get one Nacha Coffee pod and one Indochine Estates Annam Blend 100g bag to help you get started with your new My-K-Cup.
These K-Cup adaptors are made by Keurig, the only brand-name device of its kind. It is an enviromentally-sound solution that can be re-used indefinitely.
Re-using your K-Cups saves up to 20 cents per cup, reduces waste, and allows you to enjoy an infinite selection of coffee varieties!
Full instructions are included with every unit, but here is an overview of how to use My K-Cup:
- Unpack and disassemble My K-Cup. Before the first use, wash it with soapy water, rinse, and dry.
- Remove the K-Cup Holder Assembly from your Brewer. To do this, first lift the handle of the Brewer, then grasp the outside housing of the K-Cup Holder with one hand while pushing up from below with the other hand. (Printed instructions include diagrams, don't worry!)
- Fill the Filter Basket of My K-Cup with your favorite coffee. The instructions recommend 2 Tbsp coffee per 6-oz cup, but we often find that Vietnamese coffee is strong and requires less coffee, so experiment to find your preference. Do not try to put more than 2 1/2 TBSP coffee in the filter, as it may overflow.
- If you are using whole bean coffee, try using a coarser grind like that used for French Press (the ground coffee is already ground properly).
- Place the Filter Basket in the Holder and screw on the lid.
- Place into the K-Cup Assembly Housing in your Brewer.
- Lower the handle and brew as usual.
- After brewing, lift the handle, remove My K-Cup, discard the spent grounds and rinse all the parts. CAUTION: May be HOT!
- If you want to use pre-packed K-Cup coffees, you must replace the original Holder Assembly that you removed in step 2, as My K-Cup is only for packing your own coffee and cannot hold pre-packed K-Cup portions or pods.
We think you will find this procedure extremely quick and easy after the first time. If you have any questions, please call us at (781)391-1994.
Designed specifically for use with Keurig K-Cup machines; not recommended for any other use.